Inspirational Quotes About Life Lessons
At some point in life we find ourselves in depressing situation and the only way that promises freedom is quitting. But seeing other people achieve great things, overcoming adversity, hearing inspirational quotes can inspire and remind that it’s no coincidence to be alive.
Below are 20 inspirational quotes about life lessons by famous people who achieved greatness in their lives.
- The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity. The fears are paper tigers. You can do anything you decide to do. You can act to change and control your life; and the procedure, the process is its own reward. Amelia Earhart
- Do not mind anything that anyone tells you about anyone else. Judge everyone and everything for yourself. Henry James
- Lord, make me an instrument of thy peace. Where there is hatred, let me sow love. Francis of Assisi
- iv. When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on. Franklin D. Roosevelt
- Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment. Will Rogers
- If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way. Napoleon Hill
- Permanence, perseverance and persistence in spite of all obstacles, discouragements, and impossibilities: It is this, that in all things distinguishes the strong soul from the weak. Thomas Carlyle
- Keep your face always toward the sunshine – and shadows will fall behind you. Walt Whitman
- There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that’s your own self. Aldous Huxley
- A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. Jesus Christ
- Problems are not stop signs, they are guidelines. Robert H. Schuller
- Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life – think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success. Swami Vivekananda
- The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails. William Arthur Ward
- The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today. Jackson Brown, Jr.
- Start by doing what’s necessary; then do what’s possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible. Francis of Assisi
- Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. Mahatma Gandhi
- Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that. Martin Luther King Jr
- To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson
- I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they’re right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. Marilyn Monroe
- Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it’s better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring. Marilyn Monroe